Here are the rules:
- every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves
- the person who tagged you asked 11 questions, answer them
- ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you're going to tag (the people you tag should have less than 200 followers) I realize now that I forgot about the # of followers part for a couple of my tags - sorry!
- mention the blog that tagged you, but don't tag them back.
Let's get started: 11 things about me
- Born and raised in the United States in the suburbs of Maryland, outside of Washington, DC. I now live not too far away in the suburbs of northern Virginia.
- I am a first-generation American. My mother is from (former) East Germany, my father is from southern France.
- I love my hubby (married 15 years) and being a mom to our four children - ages 5, 9, 11, 14. I say I am a Golf Widow, but that is OK because he says he has become a Quilting Widow. ☺
- My husband and I are both the youngest of four children in our families.
- My parents, siblings and in-laws are all local, which makes for large family gatherings at the holidays.
- After college, I had my professional career for 15 years in IT as a software engineer and database administrator.
- I love weddings and had my own business as a wedding planner.
- I like to be organized and I cannot function in clutter.
- I bought my first sewing machine at the age of 40 (just five years ago).
- Absolutely love machine embroidery and quilting. Wish I had discovered it earlier in life.
- I've run the US Marine Corps Marathon twice while in my 30's. Wish I could run like that again.
Now here are the 11 questions I got asked:
Now here are the questions I want to ask the blogs I tag:
- What time of the day or evening do you do most of your crafting?
- If money was not a concern, what would be the next machine or toy you would buy for your craft?
- How long have you lived in your current city?
- How many states and/or countries have you resided in?
- Do you have any pets? What kind?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Do you prefer to read a physical book on use an e-reader device like a Kindle?
- Where is your favorite place to vacation?
- Do you prefer to dine-in or go out to eat?
- What is your favorite recipe you like to prepare?
- What did you eat for breakfast?
Blogs I tagged:
- Stitched By Me
- Ali Bee Creations
- Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty
- Creatin' in the Sticks
- Life with Lou
- Freemotion by the River
- My Life: A Little of this.... A Little of That
- Sunshine and Lollipops
- Just Another Day in Paradise...Again
- Les Quilts
- Little Pink Rose Quilting & Sewing